Focus Cosworth

Focus RS Forum

Hilfe Unterstützen FOCUS RS:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added a bit of extra heat wrap on the exhaust with stainless ties, along with a few other neat touches. Happy with the bay now :)

Finally fitted the wife's RS slam panel and went on to tidy a few bits up. Still need to paint the throttle elbow and flush out the header tank to get rid of the anti-freeze stains. Looks well now.

Throttle body sorted, few more bits and bobs before in goes into bodyshop next week to have bonnet painted and the other quarter repainted. Smallest spot of rust on the inner arch and the previous owner had it touched up at some point and his bodyshop painted over the original Armourfend :cry: Got a new extended arch Armourfend to go on once its back to match the other side after that had its paint job. Should be all minty mint then :) Also got the Mrs a nice new front splitter, since the original was a bit tatty.

So chuffed, Mark's finally finished my 6 degree rosejoint adjustable beam. He's got a busy schedule, but he's added my solid mounts and my handbrake cable brackets next to the main beam adjusters. So top job all round! Can't wait to fit it Friday.

Cheers Mark!!!:top:

New toy came today, so got bust fitting most of it this evening. Amazing craftmanship! Will take more pics when I'm done fitting it all.

Thanks MK Motorsport :top:

Finished fitting the beam. Drove to the top of my drive ok and didn't fall apart :cry: Need to sort insurance out to take for a proper spin.

Since having the new beam, I had an issue with the original handbrake cable mounts being a little shorter than before to make room for the rosejoint adjuster. So had to cut the cable a little. Found this neat little billet clamp which has worked a treat. Normally used for throttle cables on go karts :top:

clamps86.jpg

Few issues with the standard Supra diff cover being weak and cracking under pressure, so a nice new billet cover that's as strong, well stronger than the cast casing itself will sort that problem out. Truly will be a bomb proof diff then! Additions of oil cooler pump ports added too :)

(currently being made and finished off)

IMG-20150318-WA0001_zpsbie7oz6u.jpg

IMG-20150318-WA0003_zpsxgazwgoq.jpg

COVER%208_zpssyhpjz6h.jpg

cover%205_zps6agddhci.jpg

cover%209_zpsagxue1ch.jpg

Neueste Beiträge

Oben