Quick shift (Bryshifter)

Focus RS Forum

Hilfe Unterstützen FOCUS RS:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSBRY

Punkte Reaktionen
I just wondered if you guys had heard about the quickshift kit's I have made.
Anhang anzeigen 1

Anhänge

• 1 30 QS 011.jpg
    1 30 QS 011.jpg
    140,4 KB · Aufrufe: 510
  • 1 30 QS 012.jpg
    1 30 QS 012.jpg
    142,8 KB · Aufrufe: 510
RSBRY schrieb:

Hello Mr. Copy/Paste.
This is the work of the user supimari from our forum. I hope no one buys this copies.
This is fucking shit! :thumbs-down_new:

mike schrieb:
RSBRY schrieb:

Hello Mr. Copy/Paste.
This is the work of the user supimari from our forum. I hope no one buys this copies.
This is fucking shit! :thumbs-down_new:

Sorry you feel that way :( yes the idea is a copy but I'm not sure the inventor is who you say as I've had contact with others who claim that. As you can see the design is improved and much stronger, over 700 have been sold worldwide now and they have recently been approved by by the UK's leading Ford tuner.

You can be shure that the inventor is supimari. All others are copies. I think a lot of the british tuner are like chinese.
Please search for an other forum to sell your plagiarism.

The shortshifter has been invented by a user of this board and was first sold here in Germany by him (without the intention for making any money with it). It then got copied in the UK and elsewhere. Regardless what any other may say that they invented it first, it got sold here in Germany (from one RS/ST driver to the other) much time before the UK Tuning Shops came up with it.

So that's the story about this one...

mike schrieb:
You can be shure that the inventor is supimari. All others are copies. I think a lot of the british tuner are like chinese.
Please search for an other forum to sell your plagiarism.

Sorry but you have got it all wrong, I originally approached Supriami to buy 200 of his kits as an English tuner was selling them for £129.99 :thumbs-down_new: , despite several attempts Supriami didn't reply until it was too late, when he did he wanted payment in full which was impossible. So I decided to see if I could design my own and have them made, which I did very successfully. The 200 were all sold at cost price to members, I made no profit in fact I made a slight loss. Since the success of the first 200 it has grown and grown.
Sorry but no one can prove anything and please try not to bring racism into the debate :thumbs-down_new: .

-TK- schrieb:
The shortshifter has been invented by a user of this board and was first sold here in Germany by him (without the intention for making any money with it). It then got copied in the UK and elsewhere. Regardless what any other may say that they invented it first, it got sold here in Germany (from one RS/ST driver to the other) much time before the UK Tuning Shops came up with it.

So that's the story about this one...

There is only one story about the quickshifts I think may be true and that is a Swiss rally team were the inventors but again there is no proof.

@brian. I reckon the boat left quite a long time ago in Germany mate.
No matter who is right about who invented the thing and who first did this or did that, the fact is that you wouldn't be able to sell any here anyway.
The same product has been available here at a lower price through supimari since sometime at the beginning of 2010 and I should imagine that everyone who wants one has one. Aside from that, most of the local tuners offer them now too.
I will apologize for the way that some have reacted to your post here, it seems that they have a few problems expressing themselves correctly in English even though they do technically understand the language.

Tapatalk rulez!

Neueste Beiträge

Oben