Edition tracking help please

Focus RS Forum

Hilfe Unterstützen FOCUS RS:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSBRY

Punkte Reaktionen
I have someone tracking my RS Edition but he doesn't know why my car is taking a different route than the std RS so I wonder if you guys can help me with some info.
My car seems to be taking the scenic route before being shipped to the UK, it left Saarlouis and headed for Halle where it is now. Its next move will be to Cologne, does any of you guys know why the car would go to Halle and then to Cologne before heading to port in New Flushing.
Thank's in advance.

jul87 schrieb:
I´m not sure...
But i think the Edition-RS gets in Cologne his black roof.
I thought that but there is a photo here that shows the cars with black roofs at Saarlouis. http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/topic/338266-rs-edition-well-quite-a-few-actually/?hl=edition

The Blue&Black editions roof is fitted with foil in the SVO (Special Vehicle Options) Center in Cologne by 3M.
I work in the building next to it and see lots of edition models there every day and i also saw mine (and touched it for the first time :D ) there.

NitrousNorbert schrieb:
The Blue&Black editions roof is fitted with foil in the SVO (Special Vehicle Options) Center in Cologne by 3M.
I work in the building next to it and see lots of edition models there every day and i also saw mine (and touched it for the first time :D ) there.

Many thanks so the photo in my post above is not Saarlouis but Cologne, so I guess Halle is a holding compound until Cologne are ready to wrap the roof.

Would you be able to get a few photo's ?

Anyone taken delivery of the Edition yet?

I cant see the photo as a non member of that board but the building of SVO department is called Halle N , it is not the german city Halle, it's the facility building N
Ford cologne plant names it's building A,B, C, D ..............

Sorry not allowed to take any photos in the plant.

Of course editions have been delivered yet, there are a few in facebook groups and mine was delivered two weeks ago and i will get it tomorrow.

FYI, the red ones have a painted roof.
I was told that there also excist painted roofs for the blue ones for several countries, i am not sure if i can believe it.

NitrousNorbert schrieb:
I cant see the photo as a non member of that board but the building of SVO department is called Halle N , it is not the german city Halle, it's the facility building N
Ford cologne plant names it's building A,B, C, D ..............

Sorry not allowed to take any photos in the plant.

Of course editions have been delivered yet, there are a few in facebook groups and mine was delivered two weeks ago and i will get it tomorrow.

FYI, the red ones have a painted roof.
I was told that there also excist painted roofs for the blue ones for several countries, i am not sure if i can believe it.

Many thanks for the info, I thought it was strange that it would go so far north to Halle.

I will copy photo and post it here, I didn't think you would be allowed to take photos.

Lucky you , exciting times. I still have around a month before I get mine.

RS EDITIONS.jpeg

I am not sure where this photo was taken.
It could be the backside of the building which i never get to see.
But it is very possible because from my view at work the completed vehicles get stored and loaded on trucks on the other side of the building, invisible for me.
I only see them on trucks passing by my building or in the building itself when they get their wrap.
As i only go there to buy a drink from the beverage machine ( is that the proper term? ) i do not spend much time there.

Neueste Beiträge

Oben